EST. 2000
awwww look at her, growing so fast!!
What!? She is so beautiful and I can't believe she is already pulling herself up. Ella is showing absolutely no interest in such things, which suits me fine!
Well...this was her first time, so she's no pro! :) Apparently Chase is walking now, personally I wouldn't want such a young one running around!
Amen. Foster didn't walk until 16 months... very slow, but actually very nice. We will see if Ella follows in his footsteps.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
awwww look at her, growing so fast!!
What!? She is so beautiful and I can't believe she is already pulling herself up. Ella is showing absolutely no interest in such things, which suits me fine!
Well...this was her first time, so she's no pro! :) Apparently Chase is walking now, personally I wouldn't want such a young one running around!
Amen. Foster didn't walk until 16 months... very slow, but actually very nice. We will see if Ella follows in his footsteps.
Post a Comment