Emma started pre-school this week. When she got home from her first day, I asked how it went. She told me, "I got to pet the cat-I got to eat grapes-I'm not gonna talk about it anymore." :) Luckily I got more information later in the day. And she thinks it's awesome. Showing off her new Tinkerbell backpack.
Friday, September 19, 2008
A B C...1 2 3
Posted by Lydia at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Woohoo Emma!!!
ahhhh...I'll be so sad when Ocean goes to P/school next year :(
Hi Lydia,
Megan (my kindergartener) says the same thing when she gets home from school. One or two tidbits and then, "I don't want to talke about it." She usually saves her interesting stories for her daddy.
Hope that all is well.
Love,
Elise
Emma's such a big girl!
I remember that it felt like FOREVER before I could start school, after you started. I had to wait a WHOLE YEAR! lol.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment