
Friday night we had a little BBQ, just the five of us-well, almost six :) We had hot dogs & salad, and roasted pink marshmallows in the fire pit.

That's me.

Remember when you were little and swinging felt like flying...

They were pretty sure they were going to fly right into the neighbor's yard.

A view from the top.
7 comments:
I absolutly love the shadow picture of you...such a good idea. I never wanted my picture taken, but I really like the shadow aspect! Hope you guys are doing good. Michelle
You're such a beautiful preggy lady, (and unpreggy too of course), we may do a backyard campout this weekend :) looks like fun! :)
The view from the top is GREAT!
Prego pics! I love them!
Heehee...Don't take this the wrong way, Please! (I love that picture by the way) But when I first saw the "view from the top" picture I thought of Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when the Oompa Loompas were rolling her out...You're so creative and absolutely gorgeous!
Cute shadow pic!
Oh my word, you are too funny! Love this pic.
Post a Comment