Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Charlotte!!!

I can't believe Charlotte is three!!! We celebrated with family on Wednesday.
She requested a "Mickey Mouse cake". Luckily Bryan was up to this challenge :)

Charlotte was more concerned with the actual opening of her gifts rather than what was inside. But she loves everything and has been playing with it everyday since.

Modeling some of her gifts.

7 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

wow she is getting so big, such cute boots. she is such a sweet girl and so nice in nursery to everyone I just love her

JenM. said...

I CANNOT believe that this batch of "babies" is turning three! The time has flown!

Charlotte looks adorable!

I had no idea that Bryan decorates cakes in his spare time! :)

Jenni said...

Landry needs the Mickey cake. Unfortunately, I don't have the skills. Happy Birthday Charlotte! She is adorable.

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

So CUTE! Who knew Bryan had such great decorating skills! :) Looks like she had a wonderful time too :)

Jayme said...

Happy Birthday Charlotte!

Admin said...

Wow, the BIG 3! Happy birthday to Charlotte:)

gigi said...

cute, cute, cute!!