Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Charlie Accessorizes





Charlotte found this necklace today & put it on herself. Every time I went to change or feed her, I would have to remove the necklace, much to her dismay. When she was again upright, she'd grab the necklace and put it in it's rightful place! On another occasion, while crawling around as she does, she came upon a headband. (A headband, you say, how curious. What is a headband doing on the floor? Well, these days there are lots of things just lying on my floor. Apparently, rather than put something in it's place, it is much easier just to through it on the floor...this includes-but is not limited to-garbage, toys, tissues, clothes and the like). So she finds the headband, and puts it on her head!! Very cute. She also likes to brush her hair, put on sunglasses & laugh hysterically, and also attempts to put on her own sandals, especially when the girls are outside-she wants to go too. She smacks her lips when she wants to give you a kiss, will give you a high-five upon request & folds her arms for the prayers. I am amazed how much she has changed in this last week! She is growing up fast; she's almost one year & I can't believe it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a happy little girl. she can't wait to run around with her sisters!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I love her smile!

Jenni said...

What a little lady!