Charlotte knew what to do right away, but just in case she had three helpers in Amanda, Emma, & Taylor.
One of her gifts was this baby radio & here she is doing her dancin'.

My mom made Charlotte this dress & another for her birthday.
We got Charlie a swing as her gift. She really likes it & would swing all day if I let her!

Charlotte was brimming with joy after we all sang to her, but she didn't know what to make of the baby cake.

Daddy had to help her a little. Then she asked him to wash off her sticky hand...

After more Daddy-help, she got the idea & was loving it!

She couldn't get enough & was mad when I took it away.

Modeling her sweet new pj's.
Camera shy...

Attempting to say-"Thank you for the gifts everyone!"


9 comments:
I can't believe they are one already, very cute!!!! Hey - Charlie and Chase will have to race thier swings :0)
She's so beautiful, Lydia! And I'm loving that dress your mom made...I had forgotten how talented she is.
Happy birthday, Charlotte! I can't believe how fast this year has gone!
WOW! A year old already? That time has gone really, really fast. Well, for us anyway :O) Great pictures! Looks like a fun day.
Awww.. it looks like she had so much fun! I cannot believe that she is one already! Growin up so fast....
Growin up way too fast.... Liam is almost 7 mos... Time just flys when you have little ones...She looked absolutely precious in the pics!
Thanks! :) This year did go fast...
OH! She's so cute!
Fun times! Yes - the year flew by!!!
Post a Comment