Friday, June 22, 2007

"You know when you find a great dress you've gotta hang onto it."

Amanda


Emma
Charlotte
My mom made this dress for my first birthday-that's me at the top. I'm glad she held onto it, because now I have these pictures of my girls. Amanda & Emma are about 14 months in their pictures, and Charlotte will be one year this Sunday. :)







7 comments:

The Ducette's said...

That's so adorable! I wish I had stuff like that.. but then again.. I have boys anyway! :) But TJ does, so our boys don't luck out.

The Ducette's said...

Ooops. I mean lose out.

Jenni said...

These pictures are awesome!

Unknown said...

That is way fun!

Musicmom-Amy said...

Very cool! Looks like a scrapbook layout waiting to happen :O)

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

Super Cute!

JenM. said...

Lucky! All I have left from when I was little was the extremely thick, embarrassing Annie glasses that I was forced to wear throughout my early elementary school days. Not a picture-worthy legacy.