Get out and stretch your legs....and LOOK at the camera!!!
Amanda lovin' on Bessy at the Tillamook Cheese Factory. Even though they weren't in full swing, we got to see some of the cheese being wrapped-oh and had some delicious ice cream!
Charlotte drivin' down to Rockaway Beach. Jay is originally from Rockaway Beach, New York so this was an extra special stop for us.

5 comments:
So THAT's where you guys have been! :)
One of those shots totally made me think of Goonies :)
HEY! I'm happy to see the new post, I've been checking back every few days ;)I'm assuming you're not done yet though, since we got tons of great pics!
love you!
The factory is amazing when it's fully going. It's a fun place to visit. And the ice cream is pretty good too :O)
Wow! How long were you guys gone? It looks like you did A TON of really fun stuff!
Ang, let me know which pics you want!
We left 8/30 and returned 9/3, so it was jam-packed, fun-filled, but we didn't feel hurried at all :)
Post a Comment