The birthday bucaneer.
Here she is fighting off her cousin, the evil vampire! We played pin the patch on the pirate.
The swashbucklers stopping for a snack of goldfish & seawater.
The booty at the end of the treasure hunt.
Tinkerbell made an appearance.

6 comments:
Wow! It looks like you threw a great party....a treasure hunt, pirate ship cake. My kids are lucky if they get cake and ice cream! Good for you, Lydia!
Wow!1 Did you make that cake? It's wonderful. And your pirate picture turned out great. See you didn't have to worry!
Totally cute party! I admire moms who can put together friend parties, without going insane... It seriously stresses me out... : )
The kids had fun. I did make the pirate ship cake. It looks intimidating, but it's easy to do. And thanks to Diane, we had the gigantic pirate for the game! Next year I think we'll just invite one friend over each! :o)
WOW!!! Looks amazing. And the cake...what can I say...you are impressive.
Ooo! That's a cool cake!
Post a Comment