Thursday, November 15, 2007

Spelling Practice :o)

This morning before school, Amanda was in the office for a little while. Later I looked in and saw this note stuck to the monitor:


(For those of you without beginning writers, this note obviously says-"The computer is broken." ) She loves to write things down and I love that she is trying so hard.

11 comments:

The Cowan Family said...

That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! I love when kids are learning how to spell. I can't wait to get my own notes...

Clayton and Camea said...

That's so funny! Fairly phonetic too! Good Job Amanda!

Anonymous said...

cute! :)

Unknown said...

Did she break it? :)

Lydia said...

She didn't break it...she says she was just playing a trick on me :o)

Musicmom-Amy said...

That is just the cutest!! Good "best guess" spelling.

DI said...

DAT'S SOW KUTE!

Jenni said...

Amanda is doing well. I am glad that she did not break the computer. Kolby is learning how to type this year in school. Isn't that crazy?

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! I can't wait until Audrey starts to do things like this. I think moms have a gift for deciphering their own children's notes!!- It took me a minute to figure this one out!

Anonymous said...

That was from me. Sorry I didn't put my name on it!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure Bryan didn't write that note?