EST. 2000
Hard at work decorating those eggs.
Goofing off :o)
Fun!
Looks like they had fun! Did they do an egg hunt at your place? Emma and her tank tops. Too cute. :)
Oh my goodness your kids are so cute and so big! I feel like I haven't seen them in centuries. And I love how you've decorated your house. You've got style, you've got flair...!
Your quotes by the girls at the top are sooo cute, I love Emma's she is so funny I could listen to her all day!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Fun!
Looks like they had fun! Did they do an egg hunt at your place?
Emma and her tank tops. Too cute. :)
Oh my goodness your kids are so cute and so big! I feel like I haven't seen them in centuries. And I love how you've decorated your house. You've got style, you've got flair...!
Your quotes by the girls at the top are sooo cute, I love Emma's she is so funny I could listen to her all day!
Post a Comment