Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"Imagination is but another name for super intelligence."




A few weeks ago the girls came flyin' in while I was scrappin'....claiming to be "SuPerHeRoEs!" When I'd recovered from my hysterical laughing fit, I was able to snap some pictures & give them props for being so very creative :o)

7 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

THAT is a hoot!!! Oh, such pictures to show their dates ;) Now you MUST treat them to the Captain Underpants or The Adventures of Super Diaper Baby books. Super heros all the way as they fight the "Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman" or The "Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants"! :D

Laura said...

Oh my GOODNESS I cannot tell you how much I love this. Especially the underpants over the tights. They win adorable children of the month award for SURE.

JenM. said...

Yet another great use for big girl panties!... fighting evil!

So funny!

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of that pic of us in our ballerina getup ... only slightly different. lol Love you!

Anonymous said...

sorry, that was me, left off an "i". Can't wait to see my girls!

Clayton and Camea said...

heehee...that's too funny!

Kristen said...

Those are so great! I especially love the last one where they are looking at each other. Sisters are the best.