Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's so quiet...

Well, my mother-in-law came & picked up my girls. I told them to clean up before they could go and I've never seen them do it so fast! They love to spend time with their Granny. And I'm thankful because I get a chance to work on these little Christmas gifts for my chicas...

...without prying little eyes & wondering little minds. I was able to get a lot done yesterday with the tent distraction & all. But it's slightly different when Big Sister is home, lurking & wondering.
I heard a quote from Maya Angelou the other day. It was about how she strives to be grateful-for everything that comes she says thank you. That's hard for me to do-I get caught up in all that's going wrong & it brings me down. But from now on, I am going to try to say thank you instead.

6 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

There's nothing like a good blanket tent (and some snacks) to keep them busy for hours.

Unknown said...

Big sisters and their questions... such a drag! :)

Jenni said...

I hear the quiet across the miles. I am so jealous...

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

NICE! just next time turn the music up and dance around the house, cuz you won't wake anybody up ;)

Peter and Lesha said...

I know what you mean, I love it when my mom takes Carson and I only have one, I can't imagine three, but your girls are so good and sweet. You are such a busy bee, I love going to your house to get ideas and to look at all your new creations

Anonymous said...

Were those pajamas you were making? Did the girls love them?