...I've finished the pajamas.::We've given thanks.
::We took a trip with friends to Utah.
::We saw Twilight, in case you've been wondering :)
::Our computer keeled over.
::Charlotte has a new saying, "weshouldgethisonvid-yo," which she uses whenever she happens to be doing something cute.
::Emma became a giant & attacked a small village...
then made herself a princess sandwich for lunch.::Amanda sampled our first snowfall...
a very light dusting compared to what we had this week.
::We spent Christmas Eve reading by the fire.


5 comments:
And today Emma informed me she was not Emma. She's changed her name ~ she's now Peter Pan :D Too cute!
Very cute family photo!! Love you guys!
I love all of the pics and the P.J.'s turned out super cute!
Great post I was worried about you I checked your blog all the time and nothing! that was a great run down though, I love the girls in their dresses. and that princess sandwich is too cute she is creative. see you tomorrow bright and early!
Yeah - it's about time you posted!!
Post a Comment