Monday, March 23, 2009

"I use antlers in all of my decorating!"...

...just a line from Gaston in Beauty and the Beast that I can't seem to get out of my head!!! Antlers are more my dad's thing. The girls have been watching a lot of this movie since we rented it from the library.

Happy Spring! It was so pretty this weekend.

Did I tell you we got a piano...

My lunch of choice lately...

...and one of my favorite lunch-time companions.

12 comments:

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

Mmmmmm....Salad....with buttermilk ranch... :)

Unknown said...

I like that your blog is plain now :) I don't know, it just looks nice! Maybe I caught you between posting, so if it changes, I still like that too :)

I know, it was so nice this weekend! I'm excited for nicer weather!

Unknown said...

Oh, PS, I just noticed this... you should never put a piano on an exterior wall... just a little piano-geek knowledge for you... it'll last longer and stay tuned nicer if you don't.

Alana said...

That salad looks way yummier than my hotdog! The tulips look beautiful....no tulips down here :o(

Lydia said...

Courtney-my blog has looked like this for awhile now :)

I know about the piano-exterior-wall-thing-we just don't have any other place to put it. It hasn't been tuned yet.

Peter and Lesha said...

that was so sweet what a cute lunch time companion we should switch sometime:) hahaha. so now your girls can take lessons?? I so wish I would have stuck with it when I was younger but I was way to cool.

The Cowan Family said...

We haven't had a piano since we moved over here, so I'm especially loving seeing your new addition! And your lunch-time companion is looking so old now! And so cute...

Jayme said...

We've had a piano for 5 years now...

Tina said...

I am not very good at it....blogging, that is. I love the pumpkin pictures too. I couldn't decide which one to put, so I put up a whole bunch. I need to link to you on my site. I put all these following ones in, now I need to put them on my links. Glad you found me, I didn't have your blog address, had to go find someone else who had you on their blog. Thanks Amy!

JenM. said...

I think that that sounded a little bit braggy, Jayme. Neener-neener-neener. Oh a piano? Yeah, we've had one for SIX years. :)

Charlotte is getting so big...please don't tell me she's potty-trained or we can't be cyber-friends (or any other kind) anymore.

I love the tulips, too. We might not have them down here, Alana, but what we lack in springtime blooming bulb flowers we make up for in NO SNOW!!!!

Jayme said...

ok I was just saying that we've had a piano for six years and no one plays it :) No lessons or anything for the kids like I had planned. Of course my natural ability and being able to play anything just by ear comes in handy when we have dinner guests. :) Watch it Jenny, I have dog connections where you live, you will need to look over your shoulder every time you go out from now on because maybe just maybe a big black dog might be running at you ready to chase you home just like when you were a little girl on your way to piano.

Jenni said...

I have neighbors who do use antlers in their decorating. More antlers than I ever thought was a possibility.