Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Baby, baby, baby...

Well, we had our ultrasound today so we have some news to share with y'all.


It's a.....GIRL!!!

I'm pretty sure the girls will all be excited. We're waiting until we're all together tonight to tell them :)

7 comments:

Clayton and Camea said...

Yay! Congratulations! I love girls! Wow...our family is statistically improbable! (now it will be 13 girls to 4 boys ...crazy!!)

Vashti said...

Congratulations! You guys sure do make the most beautiful little ladies!

dollar4debbie said...

Sorry Bryan no boy, maybe next time, you better start getting those overalls ready because your gonna need them with all those beautiful girls. ha.

Meredith said...

Congrats!! Girls are just so fun!! I hope you're doing well!!

Alana said...

Wow!! Congratulations! I thought for sure you guys would have a boy this time except I just couldn't picture it! Vashti is right, you do have beautiful little girls!

Jenni said...

Yeah! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Yay! The only bad thing is (and I know from experience) people are now going to say, "I had 4 girls before I had my 4 boys" or whatever. Run away screaming!

That'll be so fun though! Cute cute cute!