Friday, September 18, 2009

Seen & Heard


Amanda hung this motivational painting on the fridge a few days before I had the baby :)
Amanda: "Mom, is he wearing tights?!"

Charlotte's questions about nursing: "How come there's two...Is that one milk and the other one water? Is that for now and the other one for just in case?"

Emma: "Trust me mom, I can hold him for a long time. Just trust me...trust me...trust me..."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phenomonal! Love Charlotte's questions... Erica used to "nurse" her baby dolls.

Peter and Lesha said...

Love Emma's sweet comment. he looks so cute can Amanda make me one of those signs for my fridge maybe it will help:)

M. Harrison said...

You never can get enough of those silly nursing questions! It is one of those topics that keeps being revisited over and over for the first few months of getting used to it. He looks like a cutie...and Amanda, I just can't believe that our kids are growing up so fast.

Alana said...

Charlotte cracks me up! You've got the funniest girls!

Musicmom-Amy said...

Love that curiousness! What great pictures too! Thanks for letting Brian sneak away on a Saturday to help Rob this morning. It's greatly appreciated.

gigi said...

LOL! I love them all ... and that painting by Amanda cracked me up again. :)

JenM. said...

Such cute pics! What I want to know is how you answered Charlotte? I always freeze-up with questions like that. What do I say? How much is too much information? Does she really want to know?