Friday, September 11, 2009

Cole's Nursery

The orange dresser doubles as the changing table.
The $5 chair my mom helped me slipcover. The pillow is made from leftover curtain fabric.
I decided to hang puff balls above the crib in place of a mobile.

8 comments:

Jenn said...

LOVE IT! But no pics of the cool old truck on the bolt shelf... :)

Peter and Lesha said...

soooo freaken cute!! my gosh and no joke I have a chair just like that seriously I will pay her to ealp me do that same thing that chair looks awesome!!! want to come see you:)

Vashti said...

What a fabulous room! It looks so good, I really love the chair!

Unknown said...

Light blue + rusty orange = way too cute! I love the colors you picked, the puffs, the suitcases... you have a knack for decorating!

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Jenni said...

Love it!

Alana said...

You are hired to do my house! It looks really great!

JenM. said...

I love it...it's a mix between Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware...my kind've room!

Great job!