Charlotte got a new outfit. She chose it all by herself.
She is way into black t-shirts and anything "rocker girl", as she calls it. Charlotte has worn this outfit for five days straight-always digging out of the dirties.
I'm just lucky she hasn't asked to dye her hair black.
Sunday, October 04, 2009
New Duds
Posted by Lydia at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
that is soo awesome, I love it. I am surprised with how clean and neat you are that you let her:) that is so cool
What a funny girl! It was so fun to see you guys tonight, please email me a picture of the babies!
another fashionista!! cute :)
I am totally feeling the ROCKY shirt! Especially after watching
Rocky II last night -- how did I miss these movies growing up with a brother in the house? Making up for lost time now I guess - Haha:) Love the outfit Charlotte!
Are those leggings, or skinny jeans? SO CUTE! Ella is like that with her blue tu-tu. (Two very different girls, obviously!) It is embarrassing when people catch me out, they probably think she doesn't have very many clothes...I wish that I cared more. :)
Give her a mike and a spikey pony tail and see what happens!
Awesome. You always have the greatest pictures posted on your blog. Cole's adorable and your girls are so fun and clever and cute! Wish we could get together more often!
JenM-They're leggings with a faux-jean finish :)
LOVE THE SHIRT!!
ROCY
Post a Comment