At, what seemed like the last minute, Charlotte exclaimed, "I know what kind of party I'm having! An Alice in Wonderland tea party!!" So I called up a few of her friends and invited them over for tea-we really had apple juice-a few days after her actual birthday.
Throughout the party we played the animated Alice in Wonderland movie and the girls could hear it overhead on the speakers in the dining room. And a little while later we sang I'm a Little Teapot. 
The girls got to take home their tea cup+saucer filled with a pretty little plant. Thanks again to all Charlotte's friends-she had a blast!!

6 comments:
what the heck! that was amazing and I will have you as my party planner for every event, you so know how to give a party, that is the cutest idea ever and I am so jealous of charlette. happy birthday
Seriously, those tea cups are adorable!
That turned out great!!
Let me know when you are ready to launch your party planning business!! :)
I LOVE IT!! Such a cute idea, and the teacups with flowers in them is so precious!! What a lucky girl to have such a talented Mommy!
What a great party!
thanks :)
Post a Comment