We totally need to go to Silverwood sometime :) Thanks for inspiring me, it looks fun and Kevin keeps saying it looks fun, and I keep saying "meh", but I think he's right :)
My kids call Electric City "Radiator Springs" :)
Summer plans? Have a baby :) We should totally go to Aldergrove Lake together sometime soon! My girls would love to have yours to play with!
count me in on aldergrove lake I used to love it as a kid:) your trip sounded fun, you are brave being gone so long with little ones. we miss you I told Carson Charlette would be at cornwall last week and he still says "where's Charlette" big mistake on my part.
4 comments:
Lots of random comments:
We totally need to go to Silverwood sometime :) Thanks for inspiring me, it looks fun and Kevin keeps saying it looks fun, and I keep saying "meh", but I think he's right :)
My kids call Electric City "Radiator Springs" :)
Summer plans? Have a baby :) We should totally go to Aldergrove Lake together sometime soon! My girls would love to have yours to play with!
count me in on aldergrove lake I used to love it as a kid:) your trip sounded fun, you are brave being gone so long with little ones. we miss you I told Carson Charlette would be at cornwall last week and he still says "where's Charlette" big mistake on my part.
Yes! The lake sounds fun-let's go :)
Sorry we didn't make it to the park :( Next time!
It looks like a fabulous vacation! So much fun!!
Post a Comment