Tuesday, December 07, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas...

We have decorated the house, inside and out. We have been making some more ornaments for our tree this year.


We are making our lists and and our gifts. Of course, we are also ordering some gifts online. Isn't that the best? It takes a lot less time compared to loading everyone up and venturing out to the shops.

Well, Christmas is coming whether we are ready for it or not.

Now there is just one more thing on my mind: Christmas cards.

Every year I fuss over which pictures to use, where I should purchase our cards, and who has the best deal. This year I decided to check out the selection at Shutterfly.

Shutterfly's Christmas Cards are right on trend. You can create a custom card or gift and it is delivered right to your door, which you know I love! Plus, there's a chance you could be eligible for free shipping. I really and truly wish I could use all of Shutterfly's cards! Here are just a few of my favorites:






Shutterfly also has some great gift ideas. Just take a look at these desk calendars. Perfect for a Grandparent or even dad's desk at work!

Planning a party this holiday season? There are also great options for party invitations on Shutterfly. I love this one:


With all these lovely choices, I'm looking forward to ordering and sending my Christmas cards this year. Check out Shutterfly's awesome promotion here.

0 comments: