Thursday, January 27, 2011

Baby or Big Boy?

My baby is growing up.
::He's making friends.::He's dressing the part...::only the bottle gives him away.::He's finding his sense of humor.
::His hair is growing. It will be hard to cut off this little duck-tale...............but I plan on waiting as long as I can.




6 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

oh my heck he looks just like amanda did when she was little like that! so cute. miss you guys

Anonymous said...

So sweet!

Ang said...

very cute outfit!! and def an Amanda / Daddy look-alike!

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

awww... Love the outfit! Gav still likes to make secret ninja attacks on other's bottles... It was so hard to take it away (sniff)

Unknown said...

Hair cuts are the worst! I saved like ALL of Russ' first cut :)

Jayme said...

Diesel sure loves Cole. He is sure a cutie.