Saturday, January 15, 2011

Back At It

So................after the holidays, the stomach flu, and all that jazz I think I'm finally ready to get back to blogging.


I can practically hear you all rejoicing :)


Okay, you can quiet down now.




Let's kick off the year with a photo shall we:







This Saturday, while I was vacuuming and the girls were changing to attend a baptism and Bryan was on the phone, the little boy in our family was doing this.

Don't know how he got in, but I do know that I followed standard procedure: before moving or cleaning or rescuing your child, snap a photo.

This precious moment was captured in our master bathroom, which has been the scene of many crimes. Remember this?

Obviously sometimes we need to keep better tabs on this little guy. The year is young, but move over Jayme, I just might take Mom of the Year Award.

9 comments:

Jayme said...

That picture made me laugh outloud-so cute. Remember remember I am very competitive!

Peter and Lesha said...

that is too stinkin funny, I didn't get to talk to you today but I will email you when I get back from out of town (next week) and we will get together.

Unknown said...

Ha ha! SO funny!!!

The Tulett Family said...

Oh my goodness. This is hilarious! Makes me a bit nervous for when Blake gets a bit older though...

Jenni said...

I think I would about have a heart attack!

Aunt Angie said...

LOL!!!!! I can't stop laughing!! He looks like he was having a good time! :)

Black Family said...

love that you got a picture of it! I always miss those opportunities....and it makes for a good laugh forever!

C said...

This is hilarious! Love :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Glad you stopped for the camera!!