Monday, March 14, 2011

18 Months and Counting

Cole is 18 months now. I almost can't stand this! He just keeps getting older and older.


*He still loves dogs.
*He is 30 pounds + 35 inches tall.
*Each day he says a new word. His favorites are all the important ones like cookie, truck, dada, mama, and papa.
*When you pick up something of his, he gives you this scowl and says, "HEY!" It's kind of hilarious :)
*His bottle busted and I made him throw it away. He wasn't too happy that day! A week later, he has taken a liking to his sippy cup.
*He loves to read books and play with trucks.
*He is so happy when he gets to be in the garage with dad.
*He loves to be outside.
*He likes to dance and sing with his sisters.
*He likes balloons and birds and balls and his blanket.
*He can say his name and it's pretty cute when he does :)

5 comments:

gigi said...

growing boy!!

Peter and Lesha said...

wow big boy, kate is 17 months and only 21 lbs good thing she is a girl, he is too cute I am sure it being number four time has flown by

gigi said...

Did you cut his hair?

Lydia said...

The time has gone by so fast. No I didn't cut his hair yet.

Black Family said...

why do they have to grow up so stinkin fast! he is so cute!