We had plans today. Monday plans-like recover the house from the hurricane of the weekend.
And of course, run many errands after lunch. But not even half way through errands, little brother got sick in his car seat.
Cole was fine. He just went on eating like nothing happened :s We, however, couldn't stand to be in the car one second more. Errands were cut short in favor of a bath and a nap.
Once home, I hosed off the car seat, then brought it inside to wash it. I have done this plenty of times, beings we've had this seat for nine years now. It's a pain to put back together. And I wasn't too happy at the moment.
Charlotte came in the laundry room and after watching me for awhile, asked, "Mom, did you go goff?"
I said, "What?!", because I wasn't really listening--I was cleaning---and my anger was rising.
She asks again, "I said......did you go goff?"
I looked down at myself as she gestured to my outfit....and it dawned on me, "Oh, it's goth.....you mean did I go goth!" :)
I love being their mom.

2 comments:
LOL! so cute!
That is hillarious!!!
Post a Comment