We've been busy around here lately. Personally, I'm ready for a break.Emma had a music concert last night. First graders are funny :) It was great!
After the concert and ready for ice cream!
Charlie and Cole are so cute together. Most of the time they are hugging, calling out for each other or just playing quietly together. This day they turned boring couch cushions into their very own beds.
This particular morning, Cole refused to sit in his high chair.
He asked for toast and Bub-"Bob the Builder". With his milk and pacifier he had a blissful breakfast.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Around Here
Posted by Lydia at 11:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He is so cute!!! I was going to call you for a kidless and husbandless walk last night....lol! But it got a little late....but we need to sooooon very sooon :)
If you get a break, let me know how exactly you got one :) I need details!
that is so cute kate and carson love being together too and then they are yelling at each other only seconds later and then back to loving :) I can't believe how old and grown up Emma looks
Cole is so cute. Diesel refused to sit in his high chair like a year ago.
Post a Comment