I changed the calendar this afternoon and this print for April made me smile. She's a big one :) Can you imagine carrying all that weight on those little legs?!
The Spring mantel consists of things like vintage gardening tools, a dandelion print, a found (on the ground) birds nest, some birds and eggs.
I mixed in some juice glasses with the Ball jars on my kitchen window sill. I love these fresh colors.
A little freshening up in the powder room. I finally framed some of my prints with frames I received at Christmas time. It's an awkward spot because the toilet isn't centered on the wall-so the frames aren't exactly either. But I'm happy with it :)
And I've been wanting to try this for awhile with some of my favorite books.
Friday, April 01, 2011
Change
Posted by Lydia at 4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i love those colors too! so cute!
so so neat. what great ideas and what closet were your kids locked in while you did this? hahahahah so cute wish i had your talent and energy
Oooo... the books look fab! (as does everything else)
Post a Comment