::I made some ties for some special little guys using this tutorial.
::Charlotte was a flower girl in her Auntie Jewel's wedding.
::Cole was happy to see Charlie once we got to the wedding. Charlotte had left earlier, while he was napping and he was worried because she wasn't in the car with the rest of us :)
::Cole had a lollipop which he had dropped multiple times before he finished it. yum.
::We celebrated at Papa Gert's, and played on the tractor of course :)
::I didn't do any laundry. It is out. of. control. over here. Gotta get back at it...

4 comments:
laundry is over rated :) sounds like fun fun fun. God made dirt so dirt don't hurt right? hahaha cute pictures
Awwww... Cole and Charlotte are best friends :) Very cute ties!
I am in LOVE with the ties...I also love the combo with the shirt.
love the ties...How much are you charging :)
Post a Comment