Saturday, June 09, 2012

We've Been...

 ::Field trippin' with Amanda's class...........Padilla Bay.
 ::Lovin' on the chickens.
 ::Celebratin' Bryan's birth.
 ::Field trippin' with Emma's class..........the local museum sure has an interesting collection of stuff.
 ::Concert goin'.......Charlotte sang her heart out that morning.
 ::Playin' old board games.......ever played this one?
 ::Sellin' [+ samplin'] lemonade.
::Beach goin'.

                                      
::Field trippin' with Charlotte's class.  
 ::Cow pettin'.

 ::Playin' at the park...highlight of the kindergarten field trip.
 ::Parade goin'.....lots of tractors.....hangin' with friends made the parade even more fun.
 ::Walkin' home.
::Havin' fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember playing Sweet Valley High! Looks like you guys have been having fun! And your patio looks adorable.

Unknown said...

LOve it!

And yes, sweet valley high caught my eye as well :) Of course I played it! I also read it... long after my friends of course because my mom said I wasn't old enough :)

Jayme said...

I challenge you to a game :)

Lydia said...

Thanks girls!

Anytime Jayme, anytime :)