skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Christensens
EST. 2000
Friday, July 20, 2012
What do you do with your used 3D glasses?
(This photo had me crackin' up when I was uploading some pictures today.)
2 comments:
gigi said...
LOL!
7/23/2012 12:44 PM
Black Family
said...
Love!!!
8/23/2012 11:58 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Lydia
View my complete profile
The Tongue of Angels
"Lookit my chicken...it's borning a egg!"---Cole, 3.
"Birds are my friends...my best friends."---Cole, 2 1/2
"I smell giraffe...[sniff, sniff]."---Cole, 2 1/2.
"I think the USA likes my tummy better than Mexico."----Emma, 8
"Mom, you run like Barbie."---Emma 8.
"Bad guy? Bad guy?" Cole 2, after seeing a man dressed head to toe in black, including stocking cap + sunglasses.
"Monster ate it." Cole 2, when we couldn't find his other sock.
"Mom, my mouth is tired of smiling." Charlotte 5, after a day full of pictures.
"I've always wanted purple legs."---Charlotte 4, after putting on her purple tights for the first time.
"I'm ready to go...through surf and wind and howling gale."---Amanda, 9, before exiting the house on a stormy day.
"Mom, do rockstars have Family Home Evening?"---Charlotte, 4
"I'll drive. I got my license."---Charlie, almost 4!
"Yeah...I don't like paint for dinner."---Charlotte 3 1/2, after being told don't chew your newly painted fingernails.
"You won't get away with this!"---Charlotte 3 1/2
"Now that I have the hang of it, church is fun."---Emma, 6 1/2
"What a ham!"---Charlotte, 3 1/2
"Batteries not included, batteries not included, batteries not included...what does that mean Mom?"---Emma, 6
"But my nap takes too long!"---Charlotte, 3
"This is a phone book. I can't read phone books; I can only read pretend books."---Charlotte, 3
"You're not included in this argue-sation!"---Amanda, 7 1/2
"Mom, when I grow up I wanna be a fairy."---Charlie, 2 1/2
"Hey Emma, do you wanna knuckle sammich?"---Charlotte, 2 1/2
"Mom, your skirt looks like the carpet in my music room at school."---Amanda, 7
"WOW! Awesome...that's my frave-rit(accompanied by a thumbs-up)!"---Charlie, 2
"Mommy, I wish you had a pouch in your stomach so you could carry me in there like a kangaroo..."---Emma, almost 5
"Clean up, clean up! Everybody do your hair!"---Charlotte, 2
"Lookit my born-new baby!"---Charlotte, 2
"I'm gonna treat 'em like dinner plates."---Amanda, 6 3/4
"You're a good momma, mom."---Charlie, 2
"Apparently....Amanda is older than I am."---Emma, 4 3/4
"I want that baby for my birthday."---Charlotte, 2
"Yeah, that's why I wanted to help [Charlotte], 'cause I'm a professional [pray-er]." ---Emma, 4 3/4
"'Scuse me mom, coming thruuuu!"---Charlotte, 2
"Hey hot dog, stop trying to jump on the floor!"---Emma, 4 1/2
"I wannu go outside and ride my tri-si-cycle!"---Charlotte, 2
"This one actuwee."---Charlotte, 23 months
"I love you with all my heart."---Emma, 4 1/2
"Inside your head is your brain. It's pink with lots of little squigglies and there are words and thoughts tucked down in there."---Amanda, 6 1/2
Our Faith
Friends & Family
Holly Brainard
The Andersons
The Ashmores
The Butlers
The Cards
The Cowans
The Cruzes
The Ducettes
The Garzas
The Grahams
The Hackwells
The Harrisons
The Hollanders
The Holmans
The Jamesons
The Kneelands
The Koyles
The Mastersons
The Mayberrys
The Meynders
The Millers
The Monsons
The Moreaus
The Munozes
The Olsens
The Perkes
The Radders
The Rands
The Reeds
The Singletons
The Sorensons
The Stewarts
The Stotts
The Tuletts
The VanderVeens
The Wildes
The Zumbrunnens
Vintage Ginger Peaches
Blog Archive
►
2013
(
2
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
June
(
1
)
▼
2012
(
34
)
►
November
(
3
)
►
October
(
2
)
►
September
(
7
)
►
August
(
2
)
▼
July
(
2
)
Happy Birthday Charlotte!
What do you do with your used 3D glasses?
►
June
(
1
)
►
May
(
2
)
►
April
(
4
)
►
March
(
7
)
►
February
(
3
)
►
January
(
1
)
►
2011
(
40
)
►
December
(
3
)
►
November
(
3
)
►
October
(
2
)
►
September
(
4
)
►
August
(
4
)
►
July
(
5
)
►
June
(
5
)
►
May
(
2
)
►
April
(
4
)
►
March
(
3
)
►
February
(
1
)
►
January
(
4
)
►
2010
(
62
)
►
December
(
2
)
►
November
(
8
)
►
October
(
4
)
►
August
(
4
)
►
July
(
10
)
►
June
(
7
)
►
May
(
5
)
►
April
(
4
)
►
March
(
4
)
►
February
(
12
)
►
January
(
2
)
►
2009
(
65
)
►
December
(
6
)
►
November
(
7
)
►
October
(
9
)
►
September
(
4
)
►
August
(
5
)
►
July
(
2
)
►
June
(
8
)
►
May
(
6
)
►
April
(
4
)
►
March
(
2
)
►
February
(
6
)
►
January
(
6
)
►
2008
(
80
)
►
December
(
2
)
►
November
(
3
)
►
October
(
16
)
►
September
(
7
)
►
August
(
12
)
►
July
(
5
)
►
June
(
11
)
►
May
(
8
)
►
April
(
3
)
►
March
(
4
)
►
February
(
7
)
►
January
(
2
)
►
2007
(
101
)
►
December
(
10
)
►
November
(
9
)
►
October
(
6
)
►
September
(
9
)
►
August
(
10
)
►
July
(
7
)
►
June
(
8
)
►
May
(
11
)
►
April
(
10
)
►
March
(
3
)
►
February
(
11
)
►
January
(
7
)
►
2006
(
16
)
►
December
(
8
)
►
November
(
3
)
►
October
(
5
)
2 comments:
LOL!
Love!!!
Post a Comment