EST. 2000
Happy girl playing with her toys!
That is the cutest, funniest face I have ever seen! Seriously, I love it!
What a cute little babah! She has great kissin' cheeks. I also love her hair. It is so fun when it starts to grow!
Thanks girls!Jenrand-She kept doing that face to you on New Years Eve, right? Haha...Jenm-She does have big cheeks! And she has like two hairs that are really long!
That face is awesome.
this face is looking a lot like amanda's "snorting" face from when she was that age. lol so cute!!
Yeah, Amanda snorted when she did it, and Emma would just sniff! Charlie just scrunches her nose! :O)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is the cutest, funniest face I have ever seen! Seriously, I love it!
What a cute little babah! She has great kissin' cheeks. I also love her hair. It is so fun when it starts to grow!
Thanks girls!
Jenrand-She kept doing that face to you on New Years Eve, right? Haha...
Jenm-She does have big cheeks! And she has like two hairs that are really long!
That face is awesome.
this face is looking a lot like amanda's "snorting" face from when she was that age.
lol so cute!!
Yeah, Amanda snorted when she did it, and Emma would just sniff! Charlie just scrunches her nose! :O)
Post a Comment