Friday, February 16, 2007

Lovin' GiGi & Mommy


Charlotte was all smiles this night; she has lots of fun with us-or it could just be the Tylenol she took for teething. :o)

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Who is the big sis and who is the little sis? Just curious.

Lydia said...

I am the big sis..."the boss" as Angie puts it! :o)

Anonymous said...

that's right boss :) i like to compare myself to emma ...

btw cute pics

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

Cute!!!!! Isn't it just awesome to have a sister that your so close with? My sisters are definatley my bestest friends :)

Anonymous said...

OK so I just looked at ALL the pictures and I am blown away!!!! You are such a good photographer and a fabulous writer as well! and your little girls are just the cutest! I am so glad that I got to take a look! I would commment on all the pictures I liked but then I would be doing every single one, so I will just do this, and keep checking for new additions! Love you!