I know I'm late in posting these pics since this all happened nearly a month ago, but here they are! And guess what they are backwards...it begins with the end & ends with the beginning, because I didn't want to spend the time to delete & repost the right way. I am so sorry this must be driving you "pro bloggers" crazy! :)hehe...
I hate trying to get the pictures in the right order. I never do it right and it takes so long to fix. I love the pictures. I am going to save some to my computer so that I can remember Seatte.
3 comments:
I know I'm late in posting these pics since this all happened nearly a month ago, but here they are! And guess what they are backwards...it begins with the end & ends with the beginning, because I didn't want to spend the time to delete & repost the right way. I am so sorry this must be driving you "pro bloggers" crazy! :)hehe...
i love the pics, lyd! i forgot to tell you, that the one i took of the reader board actually turned out ok. i'll email them to you this weekend.
I hate trying to get the pictures in the right order. I never do it right and it takes so long to fix. I love the pictures. I am going to save some to my computer so that I can remember Seatte.
Post a Comment