Tuesday, July 03, 2007

"Baby, you can drive my car."






Even though her legs are still too short to make it go, Charlotte loves to sit in the car.






While exploring the interior, she found the horn.

I told her it wasn't for eating, but she had other ideas. She gave a chuckle & started, an open-mouth, slow-mo lean towards the horn.








Turns out you're right mom, it doesn't taste so great.







After a quick check behind, Charlotte gives a wave & she's off!

4 comments:

The Cowan Family said...

That's one fancy car for such a little lady! Avery insists on taste-testing everything also...rocks, toys, other people...it must be the age.

Musicmom-Amy said...

Very cool! I love our cozy coupe. Still have it in the garage waiting for little Elizabeth to grow into it. I guess she has to be born first, right?!

Tanya Bennett said...

I love those cars! I'm jealous :-)

Jenni said...

Cute. I need a car.