The Fourth of July was a long day for the girls. Never has a night come so slowly. They were too excited to take a nap, so by nightfall they were good & tired.

They played in the pool, played ball, rode bikes, & played on the swing set.
Emma won't go near the pool when the sprayer is on without her goggles :)
Emma, longing for her bed.
After repeatedly hearing, "Is it time yet?!" Bryan responded with. "Is the sun down yet?!" And here, Amanda is searching for the sun.
At one point, Amanda and Emma even played beauty parlor...
Throughout the fireworks, this was a familiar sight!


6 comments:
That 2nd beauty parlor picture is hilarious! Emma looks like she's concentrating so hard to torture Amanda... lol too cute :)
Very long day - it takes forever to get dark here!!!!! I put a fan in Chase's room to block some of the noise and he actually slept great through the entire night of explotions.
I love that Emma won't go near the sprayer without her goggles...too funny. We didn't get any 4th of July celebrations over here, so it was fun to see your pictures!
Your fourth looks like so much fun! Great pictures. Can't wait to see you!!!!
Hey,, even I can't wait for it to get dark! And I didn't even get a hair dresser. Great photos!
The girls are too cute! I hope I have girls someday! Oh yeah.. TAG you're it! Check out my blog to see what I'm talking about...
Post a Comment