Friday, July 20, 2007

New Favorite

Charlotte's new favorite thing to do is to climb. She tries to climb everywhere-the highchair, the table tops, the couches, the window sills....
This step is her new favorite place to hang out. She can't get past the first one, for now, because of our high-tech baby blocker, a big piece of cardboard :)



She loves to stand there......shouting.

Charlie also tries to push herself through the spindles...


and is very upset when she doesn't come out on the other side.

4 comments:

Tanya Bennett said...

I love the cardboard! Chase still refuses to sit down - he just takes one big step and goes for it. Scary!!!

The Ducette's said...

Charlotte is so cute!!! I think the bottom picture is my favorite. : )

Musicmom-Amy said...

Just too funny. Tabitha was the exact same way. I have a few pictures of her hanging out at the bottom step eating a snack. I'm not sure why she liked it there so much. Fun memories!

Unknown said...

I have GOT to tell my mom about the cardboard! That would have SOOOO saved us when Tawni and Brooklyn were little! My heck, I can't believe we didn't think of that!