Friday, August 03, 2007

Birch Bay

Charlotte just wanted to get down in the rocks & dig through them!



The girls love it here at "Birch Ballet", as Emma calls it.


Amanda searching for crabs.


Grandpa & Grandma came down to play with us.


Traditional trip to the C-Shop, where I used to work once upon a time, after a hard day of shell collecting.

8 comments:

The Cowan Family said...

These pictures make me miss my home so much. We spent so much time at Birch Bay during the summers. Your girls look beautiful, as always!

Jenni said...

Birch Bay is the best. It looks like so much fun!! Cute, cute, pictures.

Anonymous said...

How fun. I especially love the C-Shop picture.

Lydia said...

Thanks girls!

Unknown said...

Where's the C shop? I've always wondered it there's a good place to get ice-cream down there!

Lydia said...

The C-Shop is on Alderson Road where it meets Birch Bay Drive.

JenM. said...

Oh, how those pictures take me back to Washington! I am secretly jealous that you worked at the C shop Lydia. I would like a list of all of the places you have worked. I am aware of TJMaxx and now the C shop and I am sure there are other goodies in there too. :) I think the LOVE pic is bathroom wall-worthy!

Lydia said...

Regretfully Jen, those are as good as it gets! The other jobs were all reception work in medical offices. Thanks for the compliment!