"Get your kicks on route 66!"

We stopped to stretch our legs along the old Route 66. This town was tiny! We ended up eating at the Road Kill Cafe...I don't reccomend it.The Hoover Dam, just outside of Nevada.
EST. 2000

We stopped to stretch our legs along the old Route 66. This town was tiny! We ended up eating at the Road Kill Cafe...I don't reccomend it.Posted by Lydia at 5:36 PM
6 comments:
You guys are amazing...did you really drive all the way from WA? It looks like you had a blast!
No, no, no...we flew into Vegas out of Bellingham! Can I stll consider this a road trip?! :o)
How was Sedona?
Sedona was so pretty, with all the red rocks. It reminded me of Leavenworth with all the little tourist-y shops. If we'd had more time, we would have done lots of hiking...next trip! :o)
Road Kill cafe ~ you must have been REALLY hungry :O)
The Roadkill Cafe menu was funny...Bryan had the "Too Slow Doe" and I had the "No Luck Cluck"!
Post a Comment