Charlotte loved to screech in the car :o] Then Bryan would tell her "no", and she would cry big tears like he hurt her feelings...so it wasn't ALWAYS peaceful, but mostly :o)
Thanks Jennifer!
I can't believe we forgot to get out the camera when we saw you, Jenni!!
7 comments:
I wish Avery had been like Charlie during our road trip this week....she looks so peaceful!
AWESOME PICS, litte missy...you do have quite a eye : ) I really especially love the one of the Temple... and the ones of good ole route 66...: )
Fun!
Charlotte loved to screech in the car :o] Then Bryan would tell her "no", and she would cry big tears like he hurt her feelings...so it wasn't ALWAYS peaceful, but mostly :o)
Thanks Jennifer!
I can't believe we forgot to get out the camera when we saw you, Jenni!!
Very fun!
How did you like Utah? Looks like fun times! I bet it was nice to get away for awhile. Charlotte is so beautiful!
We liked Utah, especially the house prices!! :) And it was fun to see Jenni & fam!
Post a Comment