Friday, October 05, 2007

Charlotte's New Favorites

1. Likes to take her baby for a ride all over the house.

2. Loves to look for the neighbor's cat & dog, birds, & airplanes.



3. Mini-magnadoodles.


I was trying to get a cute pic of her sitting down and writing on it....but she kept coming and sitting in my lap!



4. Charlie's favorite book is Clifford's Bedtime. We read it over & over & over & over......
Flipping the pages enthusiastically.

Snuggling up with the book.

Hahah! I loved this shot. I asked her to stand still with her book so I could take her picture. She was still for a moment, then slowly leaned in closer, peering right into the lens!


5 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

Very sweet! Looks like ascrapbook page in the making :O)

Anonymous said...

very cute!

Unknown said...

My girls are obsessed with those mini-magna doodles too! They're the BEST on car trips!

What a cute little chica... I love toddlers' little personalities!

The Cowan Family said...

You are such a great mom, Lydia! She is so beautiful...

Jenni said...

LOVE all the pictures!