Monday, October 15, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Saturday we went to McPhail's for some pumpkins. We had lots of fun looking around the little farm at all the pretty gardens and the animals. We also ate some yummy homemade pie!

Charlotte went around patting each pumpkin she saw, telling them "Hi."




Charlie loved seeing all the animals, she kept pointing and shouting.




The hay ride out to the pumpkin patch.


Amanda, Emma, & Granny search for the perfect pumpkin while Charlie takes a rest.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute ... I like the picture where Charlotte is sitting on the pumpkin! :)

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

CUTE! We're off to the Pumpkin Patch this weekend : ) I love this time of year...

Lydia said...

Actually, Charlotte sat on every pumpkin she could, and bounced up & down! :) I love this time of year too.

Jenni said...

I love all the pumpkin pictures! Pumpkin patches are one of my favorite things. I miss the Washinton pumpkin patches. Very cute pictures - especially the one of you and Charlotte.

The Cowan Family said...

Finally a picture with you in it! I'm missing WA pumpkins too...they don't even celebrate Halloween in Switzerland :( I love the one with Charlotte on the pumpkin and everyone in the background. Looks like fun!

Musicmom-Amy said...

Yes! I agree and you getting in the photos. Great pictures and looks like a fun time.

JenM. said...

I love the pics! I especially like the one of Charlotte with the "Pumkin Snowman"! I comisserate (sp?) with Jenni. We have no actual pumkin patches here. Just a field where they have stretegically placed lots of variously sized pumpkins shipped from parts unknown. (Probably WA.)