Monday, October 22, 2007

Rainy days...

Some sunshine for our rainy days! [This is Amanda, age 2 1/2 :o)]

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Is this your house? Did you get new floor somewhere? I see your couch so it must be your house. However, the floor is different.

Lydia said...

This is an old picture of Amanda at 2 1/2, from when we lived on Front Street! (Neglected to say that, sorry!) I was looking at old pictures and thought it might cheer up my blog :o)

Anonymous said...

my first thought "CJ is looking just like Amanda!!" lol then i looked closer & examined the background :)

The Cowan Family said...

This picture is cracking me up...hilarious! She is serious about that smile.

Jenni said...

Thanks for explaining. I was especially confused because the only person I could figure it was in the picture was Emma. But it did not look like Emma. I knew it was not CJ and it was too young for Amanda.

Musicmom-Amy said...

What a cheery face!