We went to my grandma's for the fourth of July. We had dinner, played with the cousins, and set off fireworks. Sophia, Amanda, & Audrey.
I told Emma to stand by the tree for a picture....and this is what I got :o)
Charlotte carried this Maple leaf around for awhile.
Charlie loved Papa pushing her on the swing that hangs from the same large Maple tree I used to swing from. On a big push, she would let go of the handles saying, "Weee!"
A whole lotta of girls! All the cousins-minus Evelyn & the two boys :)
Amanda gave the girls a ride in the wheelbarrow. We all had lots of fun.

5 comments:
I love the picture of Charlotte swinging. So glad that you guys had fun on your fourth! Gotta love Emma posin' by the tree ;)
Such great pics, Lyd! I love the one of all the cousins. Love you!
I love Emma, Amanda must have fun being the oldest cousin who can entertain the little ones. Your girls look so much alike, such a cute family.
I love Emma's pose by the tree too cute... : )
All those little girls!!! -How Fun-
Post a Comment