Charlotte really loves to sing. She is always singing one of her nursery songs, "Oh My Darling Clementine", or "Hush Little Baby", which I sing to her every night. That's how I started calming her down when we tossed the pacifier.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
"No One Likes a Frowny Face"
Posted by Lydia at 6:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
That is so cute! I'll bet it will be funny to watch when she's older!
That's too stinkin' cute! I love it when Evelyn sings.
Oh, she is soooo cute!! She sounds kinda like me when I was 5 y/o LOL. love you!!
How adorable is that?! She's going to make a great Sunbeam in Primary. Yeah, singers!!
She is too precious! I also love your "the tongue of angels" spot. It's my favorite blogging day when you update it-it is just the cutest thing ever!!
This is so cute! I'm loving her little pony too. We miss running into you guys at church!
That made me get teary! It reminded me of how Tawni used to say "MY-OHL" for smile :)
that was soo cute, as I am sure you have been told in every comment! she is talking so well, what a cutie. Almost makes me want another:)
What a cutie patootie! I love it!
AWW how sweet she is so adorable. By the way how's Breaking Dawn coming. I finished it today soo good.
Allison
Way cute... way ahead of Landry!
Holy-long-time-since-a-new-post!! I'm waiting with bated breath to see what you put up next. (Although I realize you are probably knee deep in Breaking Dawn) ;)
Post a Comment