I made some banana cake with cream cheese icing, which the girls love. They always hang around while I'm mixing it up, to see if they can get a taste :o)
This is Amanda imitating me in the morning...just kidding. The girls love to play dress up ALL DAY LONG!

8 comments:
They're so cute enjoying the icing, lol ... and I love Amanda's rollers!! love you!
What?!?! You're not going to share the recipe? :D
Sounds yummy, and if Amanda isn't doing an impression of you, it DEFINATELY is of me lol : ) And I love Charlies little songs... too cute! Liam weened himself off of his binky...phew... I wasn't sure how I would bribe him... Now he's just like get that nasy thing away from me... : ) I'm with Amy on the sharing the recipe too :) Actually you could do your own little recipe section, with your yummy veggie chili and this cake... Yummmmm : )
I'll send you gals the recipe :o)
Cute!!
Sounds yummy ;) Hint Hint :)
Yeah, I bet you wake up every morning, stick your bum out at the girls and say, "what do you want for breakfast?" :)
Ummmmm...that cake was TO DIE FOR... well not really DIE... But it's the tastiest cake I've had in a while : ) Thank you my dearie : )
so cute, sometimes I wish I could be a fly on the wall at your house, your girls are so fun and I am sure they really let loose in their home.
Post a Comment