Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day

6 comments:

JenM. said...

Yikes! I can't believe the snow that you guys have had! Jon and the kids would be in heaven...I would be somewhere else entirely.

How are you faring with the winter wonderland?

Alana said...

That snow looks so fun! I am so jealous! Hope you had a nice Christmas!

PS I want to see a picture of this skirt that looks like carpet at Amanda's school.

Clayton and Camea said...

I second that PS. That comment makes me laugh every time I open up your blog and see it. That picture of Amanda in front of the tree with the guittar is great! Looks like you had more snow that we got too! We hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Lydia said...

We did have a TON of snow. It melted for a while, but today has started to build up again. I like it fine-as long as I don't have to drive in it :o) There's a lovely story involving me, alone in my 2WD suburban, stuck on a mound of snow in a Les Schwab parking lot just a few days before Christmas. Very lovely.

I'll be sure to post about my music-room carpet skirt! Maybe I'll wear it tomorrow...

Jenni said...

How fun!

GiGi - Gramps P. said...

Makes me homesick for Minnesota, yeah right! :)