Monday, January 05, 2009

As You Wish

As promised to my good friends in the comments below, here is the photo of my music-room carpet skirt which I did wear on Sunday.

What better way to commemorate the day before my birthday, than to plaster my still-28-knees all over my blog.

6 comments:

Alana said...

Thank you! I love your carpet skirt! Your girls crack me up.

Happy Birthday!

Musicmom-Amy said...

Guess I haven't seen the music room carpet at Isom in a long time :D But I do love that skirt!

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

AWESOME music room skirt, that totally cracked me up (what Amanda said, not your skirt :)

Jenni said...

You have had this for a while... right? You got it at Penney's a couple of years ago? I want to say after Christmas. Loved it then (if it is the same skirt I remember) and love it now.

Lydia said...

Amy: Amanda did say as I was taking the picture, her carpet is a little darker :)

Jenni: Most likely the same one, I've had it for a long time.

Clayton and Camea said...

I think it's great! Happy Birthday!