Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One Year Older

So about 15 days ago I turned 29. I guess it's time to accept it.

I had a great birthday. Nice & quiet, not a lot of hoopla. Just the way I like it.

My parents brought over dinner & dessert. We watched a movie with the kids.

My parents gave me some dishes & my mom made me an apron. Bryan & the kids got me a circle cutter & a tripod.

7 comments:

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

Ummmm LYD! If that is your apron hanging off the side with the RAD circles... I just have to say that...THAT is the EXACT material I picked out for my apron to make...lol... :) TWINS! :p Your's will of course look way more awesomer though being that your mom made it and not me (my first sewing project) lol... :)

Alana said...

Happy Birthday Lydia! I remember you telling me your mom's feelings about cooking and aprons and to this day I still think about it when I splash something on my shirt when I'm cooking. Maybe I should follow Jennifer's example and make an apron myself? I bet yours is super cute.

Vashti said...

I'm so bad with bdays, I always forget that we are close together~both being january babies n all. Hope your bday was great!

Musicmom-Amy said...

29 for the first time ;D Enjoy!!! Sure sounds like it was fun.

Peter and Lesha said...

I saw it was your bday and meant to say something but I didn't (bad me) hope it was great you don't look a day over 20:) I saw a quote once that said "dull women have immaculate homes" This is very true for me. Accept that your house is usually so immaculate and you are far from dull so I don't know? but good for you for working on puzzles. Next to reading those are two things I really have to be board out of my mind to do:) I think it's a left brain right brain thing, I just can't sit still for long enough. I just got a tripod too I am pumped to use it.

Jenni said...

I am glad that you had a birthday just the way you like it!!

Kristen said...

Happy late Birthday!! When did we get old enough to be staring at another decade??? Not that you look it at all, you know. Glad you had a fun day. Thanks for your comment on my blog.