Tuesday, January 20, 2009

These Days

What I've been doing...
::puzzling::emailing, blogging, googling, researching...


What the girls have been doing...
::having fun in every corner of the house

What I should be doing...

::folding laundry

::taxes

7 comments:

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

ahhh the fun! :)

Alana said...

My favorite photo is the laundry pile. I call mine a laundry mountain. In my dream house I have a big room just for laundry with a table that is the perfect height for folding. Every colour will have its own basket and everyone will sort their OWN clothes. Maybe THAT part is the dream!

Vashti said...

puzzles are SO addicting! I always find things to do that happen to allow me to AVOID the things I SHOULD be doing ;)

Unknown said...

PLEASE! I need HELP WITH MY PUZZLE~ someone come to my house and save me! I really should be doing laundry too :( But I did finish my biz taxes! I am working on the fam ones-- I actually enjoy it, I don't know what's wrong with me. I love the "cha-ching" sound the software makes when you're getting more $$ back :) Shallow, I know!

Jenni said...

Love the peek into a day in the life of Lydia....

Jayme said...

See your guy's puzzles are just too big :) The dollar tree has puzzles (hannah Montana, High School Musical) and they are 200 pieces just enough to make me think a little, but not too bad so I can have it off the table before we eat dinner. And who can't get enough of Zack Efron (JK)

The Cowan Family said...

My husband thinks I'm a dork because I love doing puzzles, so it's nice to see I'm not the only one! And I'm glad turning 29 turned out well for you. Thanks for testing it out for the rest of us :)